Pages

Wednesday, March 7

dedicate to all of you

Alhamdulillah . . Praise to Allah for three months I undergo my external practical that begin on 21 November 2011 till 3 March 2012, I finally successfully completed my industrial training at Vasatech Sdn. Bhd.   

Thousand million thankful to Vasatech’s families . . . taught me the reality world of work. . I will miss all of you there . . my external practical at Vasatech Sdn. Bhd. was giving me a lot of experience about the real life of work.  It also opens my mind towards the reality of handling work environment . . . If I have a chance I really want to there once again.

To all my friends . . . thanks darling , , give me a lot of information . . We always keep in touch to share any information or news about practical process and i hope we will always keep in touch dear. . . . see u at Uitm . .


Thanks again to all of you, finally I success to complete my external training.



2 comments:

  1. trm ksh jgk utk atin.....insyaallah atin...:)

    ~nad~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kalau ade salah silap sepanjang 3 sem kita same group ni ,, atin minx maaf k ... 'C' sentiasa dlm hati lahhh . .

      Delete